1) Prevent the fabric from being ironed directly because the iron temperature is too high.With a layer of cloth, even if the temperature of the iron is too high, it can delay the transfer
of temperature. If there is a scald in the cloth, it will be found immediately, so that the fabric will not be damaged.
2) A layer of cloth on the fabric can make the ironing surface smooth and prevent ironing crease due to fabric movement;
3) It is separated by padding cloth to prevent the metal surface of the iron from producing iron marks directly on the fabric due to uneven pressure;
4) Prevent the iron metal surface from sliding and rubbing on the fabric, so that the surface of the clothing is reflective and shiny;
5) sometimes can spray water on the mat cloth, so that it maintains a certain humidity, can make the ironing temperature uniform, the surface of clothing to keep cool.